Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- cheldi jewellery has tried to make the descriptions (including pictures) as accurate as possible.Please read the item descriptions fully.
- cheldi jewellery does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in cheldijewellery.co.uk and pages relating to the cheldijewellery.co.uk, unless with our expressed consent, may not be used, copied or altered.
- copyright extends to the design, look and feel of cheldijewellery.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You must pay for your order before it is delivered to you. We accept, Pay Pal, Google check out Postal orders or personal cheques as payment.
- All online orders are secure, your credit or debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet..
- We try to keep cheldijewellery.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available. if we cant supply what you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as we can, and a full refund will be sent.
- All orders, after cleared payment, will be sent out usually within 24 hours (excluding public holidays and weekends) by The Royal Mail first class post.
- Our website contains links to other web sites which are not under the control of and are not maintained us. These links are provided for information only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Please note if you are purchasing form outside the E.U., you may incurr costoms / import duties. cheldi jewellery will not be liable for such charges.
- If you are a cheldijewellery.co.uk customer, we will keep you informed of new products and ranges unless you tell us not to.
cheldijewellery.co.uk is dedicated to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information gathered about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may also collect information on which products you are interested in and which products you order as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our intgernal security policy and may be used to;
cheldijewellery.co.uk is the exclusive owner of the information collected in this site. We will not share it with any other in exclusion with our credit card processors.
- process your order
- assist with fraud prevention
- open and run your cheldijewellery.co.uk account to offer a more personal shopping experience.